Vacancies 2019/ 2020
Application Forms are now available for the following teaching positions in Carrick-on-Shannon Community School:
- English - 11 Hours (Job Share - 2 Positions)
- English and Music - 22 Hours (Fixed Term)
- Biology and Junior Cycle Science with Mathematics - 22 Hours (Fixed Term)
- Biology and Junior Cycle Science with Physics - 22 Hours (Fixed Term)
- Business - 11 Hours (Regular Part Time)
- Irish with French - 22 Hours (Fixed Term)
- Home Economics with Biology - 22 Hours (Maternity Leave)
All appointments are subject to the sanction and approval of the Department of Education and Skills and the position not being filled as part of the redeployment process.
Click on the links above to access the relevant Application Form. Teaching Council registration (stating the subjects you are recognised to teach) is required and a Garda Vetting Disclosure will be required for appointment.
Shortlisting may apply. Canvassing will disqualify. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date for the receipt of applications is Thursday, 25th July at 3pm. Applications by post or email only. Interviews will take place during the week beginning the 5th August 2019.
Carrick-on-Shannon Community School uses subteacher.ie to fill short-term vacancies.
Co. Leitrim. N41 VX63.
Phone: 071 9620880
Fax: 071 9621703